Tuesday 19 May 2015

#thebotanicalseries winner


Congratulations to @ruby_and_ivy for being judged the best entry to #thebotanicalseries photo challenge on Instagram this month. Well done!

Aimee, my guest judge from My Beloved Style website, loved it and says this about your entry.

"The winner is @ruby_and_ivy. I loved the pics entered. The bright colours appealed to me of course as I just adore bright colours and the dahlias in this image are just so lovely! Who doesn't love a flatlay of flowers on a special plate with a beautiful floral backdrop!"


 
@ruby_and_ivy wins this lovely print provided and photographed by Aimee. This gorgeous print is the work of the talented Lee Sinclair of Cloud Nine Creative. Lee is an artist who Aimee has supported for many years and whose botanical artwork is beautiful and a perfect prize for this month's theme. 
 

There were so many beautiful entries, but these photographs  too deserve a special mention.

@bymeeni Aimee says "I am now in love with lilacs, and that wreath WOW!"

 
"@anniefrank50 I just loved your pics with the lovely descriptions and notes on each flower, a real botanical series!"
 
 
"@petiteharvest I just loved this shot, the dried hydrangea is so lovely and looks almost identical to the one I have at home"
 
 
"@fourcornerdesign your entries were all perfect and I love the simplicity of buttercups!"


"@atelier_cocon_m I loved all of your images and this one with the breadstand is just so pretty and unique!"

"It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Claudia this last week or so, thanks so much Claudia for including me, I LOVE your work and it has also been an real delight to see so many beautiful photos of flowers and leaves and just botanical goodness in general. Thanks so much to everyone who took part and I hope everyone continues to post pics to #thebotanicalseries - the collection so far is stunning" @missaimeefleur


Likewise Aimee! Thanks for organising and mailing the prize and judging the winning entry (which must have been tough!).

The response to this month's challenge has been wonderful and it's been so lovely to see everyone's beautiful takes on the theme. Thanks to all who participated. I look forward to seeing next month's entries when there'll be a new challenge.

Claudia x



No comments:

Post a Comment