Sunday 1 February 2015

An invitation accepted: #theinstaproject1x12

The Instagram community never ceases to amaze me. I threw out a challenge mid-January and already there are four others who have joined me. The challenge was to either draw, paint or collage an IG photo to encourage the creative process. And the reason I suggested an IG photo is because I always have that feeling of dread looking at a blank canvas!  By using one of your own photographs you already have some subject matter and can just try and recreate it and in whatever medium and style you wish.

Four lovely ladies joined me and here are our final images for the end of January.
Clockwise from top: @bonnies_little_crafts who does amazing things with yarn; @traceypotter  does delightful watercolours, @petya_art does beautifully detailed pencil drawings;
@minigrandiartist sells her lovely illustrations and @adiandbert (a wannabe artist :)

I wonder what creative delights we'll see at the end of February. So sharpen your pencils and join in! On Instagram check out the tag #theinstaproject1x12 or follow @adiandbert for news posts on the project.

- Claudia x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment